5 winning Upwork job proposal templates 2022




 Freelance work has been on the rise for years. There are more and more people who want to make money by working from home or remotely. The freelance marketplace is one of the fastest growing industries in the world, but finding a job to do in your own field isn’t always easy. In today’s blog post, we’re going to give you some tips on how you can write a convincing job offer for this type of job so that you have a better chance of being picked up!

Here are some job wins: Suggestions That Can Really Help Find Some of the Best Jobs at Upwork

Problem: Getting started with Upwork is difficult for everyone. You need to convince customers that you are the right person for the job and then prove it by delivering a great product.

Job proposal 1:

Hi (client’s name),

I just read your job posting clearly and got to know that you are looking for someone to (client’s need). In that regard, I think we might be a great match.

I am a newbie looking to land my first project and build my first positive review from an established client like you.

I have been doing (your work) for ____ years, but only recently moved into freelancing full time through Upwork.

If we can nail this project together, I’m confident that I will be able to help you with future projects as well!

Hit me up and let’s discuss it further.

Regard,

Job proposal 2:

Hi,

I just read your job posting clearly and got to know that you are looking for someone who can… In that regard, I think we might be a great match.

First, I would like to make you an offer. I’m pretty new to Upwork and looking to land a few clients. I will do the complete project for $ only.

I am confident that my professional skills and expertise in…. will surely give you 100% expected results.

If that’s the sort of work that you are looking for then hit me up and let’s discuss this further.

I am sure that you would want to give it a try and let me prove myself.

Regards,

Job proposal 3:

Hello (client’s name),

I just came across your job posting and noticed you are looking for a writer to help out with your work. I believe my skills can be of use to you. On Upwork alone, I have been rated by clients as 4.7/5 on average from over 20 jobs completed so far.

Let me handwrite drafts before handoff to editors/proofreaders is something that would really help me pull through this project without any hiccups along the way so please consider this before anything else.

As mentioned in my portfolio, I have academic experience in writing which helps me understand how to give an account of certain events that happened or information needed for the task.

Give me a chance to prove myself and I promise that you won’t regret it. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Your name

Job proposal 4:

Hi,

I am ____. I’ve read your project description and got to know that you are looking for a writer who can help out with your work. I will do the complete job posting for $ ___ only.

You would like to give it a try and let me prove myself. If that’s the sort of work you are looking for then hit me up and we will discuss further details. I am sure that you might want to give it a go and see the results yourself.

Let’s talk more about this project so that I can propose some feasible solutions that would best suit your needs, time frame etc. For now, if you have some free time then just send me a message on Upwork, so we can communicate better and faster than writing emails back and forth all day long. I’ll be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have, so don’t hesitate

If you think I sound like someone who can assist with your work then let’s schedule a time for us to talk over _____ about doing this together!

Give me a chance to prove myself and I promise that you won’t regret it. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Job proposal 5:

Hi (client’s name),

Hope all is well with you and your business at hand. Within my professional career of (Effortlessly fill in your years, months or weeks experience; give them a detailed description so they don’t feel like they’re looking at someone who is new to this line of work. If you are an expert, talk about your expertise here.)

I am confident that my professional skills and expertise in ________ will surely give you the desired results you are looking for. I have done numerous jobs just like what you require right now.

Since I have some experience with [add a client pain point or requirement], I think you’d find me to be quite suitable for this project. In fact, here’s a very similar piece that I wrote for a past client:

You can find more of my samples and client testimonials at:

If that’s the sort of writing that you’re looking for, then hit me up and let’s discuss this further.

Regards,

[Your name]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are branding guidelines in 2022

What is Brand Identity in 2022

11 Easy Ways to Increase AdSense CPC in 2022